- Apologies for absence - Had
not yet arrived
- Minutes from last meeting - Almost
- Chairman's report - Chaining bike
- Treasure's report - Seated and wondering
who these people are
- Fixture's secretary report - Dull
and decided the chair is not in control
- Proposal for 3 divisions -
Voted against, lost 4-3, 1
abstention. Much discussion. People ask me who I am.
Constitution view. Chair suggest it be effective as of 2002.
Passed. I decide chair is in control.
- Wray Crescent to be used
- Boundary extension - I vote against.
More discussion. Chair again has no control. Letter to be written
to Tower Hamlets.
- Use of Neutral Empires - Decided
unworkable, no vote.
- New team. - I nominate the New Fallopians,
have not discussed with Freddie.
- 2000 Code of Law - Starts to get very
boring, I begin to loose interest. Something to be distributed.
- Awards - Changed to divisional.*
- Champions vs. Presidents VIII - To
- Elections - You
- Change of bank - I suggest Nationwide.
Advised, by some bloke in yellow, to shut up.
- League fees - I
went quite. ***
- Any other business - John****
butted in with something or other.
Changed to award for top scorer and top wicket-taker in each division
** Chairman said he would stay on for
another season, but would find a replacement for next year.
Sarah Barnard stepped down as adminstrator, but said would continue as
treasurer. Says she wants to concentrate on arranging her marriage due
*** These are £200 for season and have
to be paid by March 1
**** John Rooney, who asked whether the
quality of match balls could be improved. Said they like rocks and
destroying bats in the nets. Was told by chair that quality of balls
had improved and they would try and get best balls for money